Do you export to Europe? Are you struggling to get your head around the tax implications? Not quite clear on the whole process? Or worried that additional export costs might impact your competitive edge?
We have a simple solution for you!
Our end-to-end service takes the hassle out of exporting to Europe.
- Ensure that all your declaration documents are sorted
- Use our network of fast and flexible partners to transport your goods into Europe
- Help you to take advantage of customs clearance into France with no delays
So you can:
- Improve your lead times by tracking real-time information on your goods as they are transported
- Achieve better cash flow by not paying VAT
- Give your company a competitive advantage in Europe
- Relax, knowing that you are exporting as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible
- Have your goods cleared as they enter France
- Have any duty billed back to your company so your deliveries are not held up
To do this we use two key tools:
- Regime 42: a VAT exemption that can be applied when goods are cleared in France to enable free circulation throughout the EU (except Cyprus and Malta)
- Regime 40: specifically for export into France, this mechanism is used in a few ways to speed up, simplify or avoid paying VAT on goods in France and most of the European Union
Full load, dedicated and part load deliveries are sent directly to the consignee’s country with no need to stop in France (on the basis there are no mandatory customs inspections required)
Our account managers know these customs regulations inside out, so you don’t have to. They can look after your logistics, so you can get on with running your business.